MESMERIZING BEAUTY

                             

How beautiful was She.
Beauty was dwelling in her.
To what shall I compare her in this world.
To a Rose or To a Lotus.
To a Pigeon or to a Love bird or to a Swan.
Who is that person, who has showered this beauty in You..
These were the words that came from me, when at first I saw her. She was immensely beautiful. Everyday morning with a cute Heart melting smile, with mild wet hair, sandalwood paste marked on her forehead She climbs the staircase of our college and walks towards Her classroom. Oh,, Heavens..
I would stand freezed on seeing Her. In the mornings, when my friends are busy doing their classwork, I was busy experiencing her beauty.. Early morning i would come and stand in the corridor and would get ready myself by combing my hair correcting the folds on my shirt and rubbing of the dirt from my shoes.. I find no other boys looks at her, in the way I look and has found out that beauty in her, As there are other Cleopatras for them to look, and only I have explored that inner beauty in Her. She is one year senior to me. So what.. Sachin Tendulkars's wife Anjali Tendulkar is 6-years older than Him. My Passion for Her is not just mere teenage infatuation, but a dedicated Love from within, deep from my Heart.. Numerous times had I attempted to speak with her, but it was like catching sharks in the sea with a bath towel..
During the intervals, I would go near to her classroom and would stand near the window of Her classroom and would speak with someone whom I never knew and would try to take her attention on me.. 
When she goes to the library, I would also follow Her and would act as if I am a good and serious reader, by spreading many unknown books in front of my reading table and would open a page and would sit concentrated..
 When she goes to the canteen there too, I would follow her and buy the least priced eatable and would be eating it, till she finishes eating.. Wishing every single time, that she would notice me, my actions that were aimed at winning her Heart..
She also goes near to the notice board, to get details of the day to day activities in the college.. I remember once I had participated in an Essay writing competition, so that if i win in it, my name would also come in the notice board. But to be frank, they had rejected my essay at the starting level itself saying that my writing was not at all relating to the topic they had given.. 
Many were the ways that I had attempted to impress her, just to speak with her, just to make her look at me, just to make her understand my Love for Her.. 
Doing all these An Academic year passed on.. Happy were the days when i got a chance to see Her.. Our exams got over and holidays began.. During my days at home I started building Innovative plans to impress Her.. I would go in the evenings under the "Tree of Dreams" and would dream about Her and dream of ways to get her into me.. Many nights without sleep, Under my sleeping blanket, I was dreaming about her.. Her Heart melting smile, Her walk, Her face, the sandalwood paste marked on her forehead made me like Her a lot.. Her mild wet curly hair, Her coal black eyes, Her perfectly cut eyebrows, Her ears were pricked with a simple Ear-ring, with a small red stone on the ear ring.. All these were in my dreams before my sleep.. Since there is no tax levied on dreams, I dreamt and dream a lot..
Soon the holidays got over and I gathered all my plans and decisions and with a Heart full of Dreams, I went to the college..
On the starting day of my college I never saw Her... Days passed on and I got disturbed and irritated by not getting to see Her.. Days are going on and she is not to be found in the college, to melt my heart with Her smile.. 
Then one day, I came to know from one of her friend, that My Mesmerizing Beauty had finished her course and left the college..
                                                                  Conceived & Written  by-
                                                                          Leo James

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts