AMIDST

                                    AMIDST

O my heart's Joy
You remain so Coy.

You stand Amidst them
They around you, like a hem.
They do enclose you,
Like a tigress in the zoo.

How unkindest it is to remain so,
You let my dreams go.
Felinely you look at me,
and I do feel it with glee.

You are there, not so far; Amidst them.
I am here, not so near; faced glum.

Demolish those clutches and come unto me.
How pleasureful it'll be.. Together you and me.

We are now two, but not one.
Let's be one and blend into an unworldly one.
Time's so limited for you to come out
Gather your courage and untie those heartless knot.

My Dearest though you are Amidst them,

O my heart's Joy.
Seeing you, My heart and soul enjoy.

                                                  -Leo James

Comments

Popular Posts