Silence

                                  SILENCE

Silence is what I need
That's what I plead.

You are so silent and meek
Humble, mute, quiet and sleek.
More often at you I peek,
Cause you're the one I seek.

Be mine and shadow me
You evergreen serene Bo Tree.
Encircle me with your silence
Delighted I'll be with that compliance.

Let's escape to that silence,
Only you and me in that ambience.
There on your silencing lap,
I would wish to nap
Most silenced place on map.

Comfort me with your silent touch,
From you I desire that so much.
Look at me with those silent eyes
With which will I revitalise .
Kiss me with your tender lips,
From where dew drops of silence drips.

Silence is what I plead 
You're the one I need.

                                                       - Leo James

Comments

Popular Posts