OBSTACLES THAT SEPERATE US

                             Obstacles that seperate Us

There are many Obstacles that seperate our hearts..
There are many Obstacles, that stop my heart from reaching Yours..
It may be distance that seperate us,
But remember, You may be miles far away from me, but you are always in my heart..
It may be our skin colours that seperate us,
But remember, My love for you is coloured with my Blood..
It may be religion that seperate us,
But remember, Love has no religion..
There may be some who build huge walls between us,
But remember, My love for you will pierce through It..
There may be some who will pelt stones at us,
But remember, My love for you will act as a protective shield against It..
The Sun may stop shining and leave us in darkness,
But remember, My heart will Burn for You..
The flowers may stop blooming and may turn away its face from us,
But remember My heart will bloom for you and will spread the fragnance of love..
At last the whole world may desert us and may make us reach the edge of the valley of death,
But remember You will be safe in my arms of Love, till the end of my breath....
  
                                                                                      
                                                                                 Written by-
                                                                                 Leo James





































































































































































































Comments

  1. Great, Leo! The words you've used, the feelings expressed through them, the way it makes feel great about you, everything is excellent! Loving it! Waiting to see more opening of your mind!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts