YOU

                                      YOU....

You taught me what Love is...
You showed me what Beauty is..
You taught me how to dream..
You are in the Dream which i dream.
You are in the Song which i sing.
You are in the Air which i breathe.
You are in the Books which i read.
You are this Poem which I wrote.
But I don't know whether you have understood that,
You are this you whom I am dreaming for...
If you Dear some day read this poem and 
You doubt that, whether You are this You
then please ask with me, whether You are this You,
So that I can tell you that You are this You , 
 whom I am Longing for...

                                                                      written by
                                                                   -- Leo James

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts