UNDER THE TREE OF DREAMS

                         Under the Tree of Dreams

My life has gone beyond my control. Ever since I looked upon your wonderful and incomparable beauty, I have dared to Love you wildly, passionately, devotedly and hopefully. Since the day I fell in love with you, I have become restless. Each cell of my body is longing for your presence. My mind is filled with your thoughts. Every nights are filled with your dreams. Each day I am building a Heaven for us with my dreams. But I had not been able to tell my love to You. Several times I had attempted to present my love before You, but I feel nervous.
Every evening, alone I go and sit under a Tree and speak to myself and express my severe feelings with the Tree. Once one of my friend told me that, carving your dream girl's name on a tree and regularly being under it, will make your dream come true.. Whatever my friend said may be a foolish myth. But I believed in it.
That evening I went and carved your name on that tree. Every evenings I go to that tree, sit under it and dream about you. The birds give background music for my dreams by singing the song of love. The breeze blows and caressingly touch my dreams. The entire nature along with the tree gives me a platform to dream about You.
Till late in the evening, I sit alone under the tree of dreams and dream about you.
From the moment I carved your name on that tree, I feel your presence there. Sometimes I feel like You are sitting there with me.
As everything is possible for the One's who believe, I strongly believe that, some day you will be there to dream with me under the Tree of dreams. 
I will command, to keep that tree as a Monument of my everlasting love for YOU.. 

                                   written by-
                                  Leo James

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts