Alike Hearts

                                      Alike Hearts

It's a better place for us to Love.
Me an Eagle seeking a Dove.
It's the right time for us to cherish.
Don't be coy and let my love to perish.
My love for you is sincere.
Alike Hearts should always Cohere.
Oh my Dear..!
Call me Near.
Proclaim me as your nearest,
I shall acclaim you, as my dearest.

Hunger Soul seeking a mate,
Let's be in love before its late.
Being in love will set us free,
We shall fly and sing this song with glee.

Lets not be apart and farther our hearts.
Oh my sweetheart, Our's are Alike Hearts,
We Alike souls from the Master of Arts...

                                       - Leo James


Comments

  1. Nicely written Leo bro😍..Loved it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is that gal..hides in poem???🤔
    It's soo gud😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. let her hide.. no revealing.. essence of this poem shatters if its proclaimed.. hehe..

      Delete
  3. Who is that gal..hides in poem???🤔
    It's soo gud😍👌

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts